What we do
Education Out Loud works with civil society organizations in more than 60 countries in Asia, Pacific, Africa, Caribbean and Latin America. Together we push power holders to provide a conducive framework for reaching quality education for all.
WE WORK TO:
- Intensify Policy Dialogue - ensure participation of civil society in education planning, policy dialogue and monitoring processes.
- Increase Public Engagement - through social mobilization, communication and campaigns supporting education.
- Enhance use of Data and Transparency - develop tools for accountability and tracking of public education budgets and program implementation.
- Build strong Analyzes - support research on edu¬cation challenges and policy implementation.
- Strengthen Civic Capacity on education - enable capacity development and peer learning.